Tuesday 16 November 2010

Last night's nerd togger - up yours, Spurs and Bayern

Vanquished
Incredible scenes at Biff mansions as I extended my unbeaten run to four (four) games. First up an abortive game (my opponent pulled the after he went two down early on) as nerd Everton against nerd Spurs.
Then a real humdinger against nerd Bayern Munich. A close game saw me go two up (both Saha) early on only for my opponent to equalise with 20 minutes left. But straight from the kick off Saha struck again with what proved to be the decisive goal. Right at the end my vanquished foe pulled the plug - he was only one down, he had the ball and the whistle hadn't gone! What kind of nerd is that?
Well one of the good things about this game is the layout of the Xbox's 'virtual' keyboard, which makes it very easy to send a 'ha ha ha!' message, which I did. In your face, Frenchie!

Previously:
Fridge
A right royal bumming
A grim tale
Have that Fritz
No name
It begins

No comments:

Post a Comment