Wednesday, 1 December 2010

Essential tunes

Party time (excellent)
What YOUR party should be rocking to this festive season:

Bound - I came to dance
The aggregation - disseminate
Big bad bongs battle at the edge of time - Thrust
The end of us - Baubles and boundaries
Chip - theme from chip
The bloodsucker factory - Things in my loft (aint bangin' no mo')
Childless Shrew - stuck to you
We came, we saw, we rose - Dry cleaning my meaning
Steep climber - This radiator says 'I told you so'
Shiver - Yo mama
Wha'supwitchoo? - My porridge needs sweet'n'n
Rats on a breadbin - Roll your own
Phone system Beta - Me bone am dry
Slime - Giblets 'n' gravy? Maybe...

(Photo from www.lukeisback.com)

1 comment:

  1. "The bloodsucker factory - Things in my loft (aint bangin' no mo')"

    I larfed!

    ReplyDelete